Auto Glass Repair
As an ICBC Glass Express approved vendor, Action Glass Inc., is able to assist you with your auto glass needs. Front windshield repair or replacement, broken side or rear windows are no problem. Simply call our office and we will get the process started for you. In most cases you will not need to attend or phone ICBC.
Centrally located in Coquitlam off United Boulevard, you can drop your vehicle off at our office and pick it up the same day. Need a ride to the office, we can arrange that for you.
What we need to know:
- Do you have a valid ICBC policy with comprehensive coverage? Please have your insurance papers on hand when calling in as we require information about your policy including year, make and model of the vehicle.
- Date the damage occurred
- What caused the damage? Rock, vandalism?
- Is there any other damage to that area? When more than one window is broken, or the vehicle sustained additional body damage, the claim must be reported to your insurance provider.
- Any special features the window may have. For example: is your vehicle equipped with a rain sensor
For more information on Glass and Windshield claims, visit ICBC’s website.
A small windshield chip can quickly turn into a crack, in which case our experts can repair your windshield given that:
- The chip does not exceed the size of a loonie.
- There is at least 4 cm separating the point of impact and the edge of the windshield.
- The chip does not interfere with the driver’s line of vision, which is approximately 30 cm wide and located just above the middle of the steering wheel.
- The outer layer of glass is the only part damaged on the windshield.
- There are no more than 3 chips that need to be repaired.
We provide a quick and safe windshield replacement service so you can hit the road without ever compromising your safety.
Thanks to our team of techs’ know-how and the use of cutting-edge equipment, we’ve become a local choice for people in need of windshield replacement.
If your windshield is in rough shape and needs to be replaced, you can rely on the Action Glass certified technicians to do the work for you. Our experts work with specialized tools to ensure the repair is done properly. No wonder people keep on choosing us for service, year after year!
Frequently Asked Questions
In most cases, we should only require the vehicle for about four hours.